Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Blue Scorpion Venom Treatment

Number 2 out of 4 of my chelation treatments was Monday.

Last week my doctor started me on a new diet that basically has me drinking green juices 8 times a day with a few days of oatmeal or fruit for breakfast and for lunch sometimes I can eat green vegetables. Sometimes soup of vegetables made with water, cilantro, and garlic. Other days I can have a potato or maybe a piece of fish.  I’m currently on day 7. These juices help to restore vitamins to my body and the potato is for potassium.  


Last week I had more energy. I did my workouts and increased my weights, but this week I am so EXHAUSTED. I’ve been nauseous for 5 months or so, but this week, I don’t even want to eat when I can or it’s hard to finish.  


Another part of treatment is coffee enemas. Don’t freak out too much. People in America do this, too.  It's a way to detox the liver and colon.  I was slow to start this part of detox because I couldn’t find the bag enema here. I found a regular enema at the farmacia, but it only holds 133ml.  I needed to do a full quart.  This seemed like a cluster. I went to the medical store that I rented Daniela's surgery equipment and found the bag one last Saturday. This looks just like the bag you use when you have an earache, or at least it’s what Filomena used! 



Once I got the bag over the weekend, I started coffee enemas. You boil a quart of water with 3 T of coffee grinds for 3 mins. Strain it a few times and let it sit. Then, you are suppose to do it twice a day, but i am still trying to get used to a quart of coffee sitting in my bottom for 10 mins. Your stomach bubbles and pushes out as gravity just pushes it in. It’s so weird at first, but I’m trying to get used to it. The stomach expansion makes me more nauseous and afterwards I just don’t feel good. Kinda dizzy. Sometimes I fall asleep right after as it zaps my energy, which is OPPOSITE of what others say. Some say you feel so awake from the coffee.  They say it causes the liver to excrete bile and detox. I know it's becoming popular in America, but I won't be someone telling anyone to do this.  I'm just following the doctors orders and hoping all this kicks my liver and kidneys to work properly.


I had a bowel movement on Sunday that looked like black sludge was weaved throughout it.   For a week or two before treatment my bowl movements were yellow. This had to do with my liver issues. My bowels have returned to a normal color/size today. I found this so hard to believe because I feel like I am starving to death on juices.  I dont even understand how I could have a full movement.


A few nights in a row, I have had calf Charlie horses. I googled and saw that the enemas deplete potassium. I asked my doc if I could eat an extra potato on Sunday. He said yes, or eat more raisins. 


Did you know raisins have more potassium than potatoes? I’m surprised. (I can’t eat bananas.)


My doctor recommended that I get Blue Scorpion Venom. 


Wait. 


What? 


He asked what my family history of diseases are and I said cancer. He didn’t seem to care about cancer. What else? I don’t know. Dad died of heart issues and had his first of many heart attacks at 55?? 


No, not that either.


He says my cells show signs of what could turn into lupus or arthritis. My lymphocytes are low and adding this to my treatment will cause my body to strengthen and not allow disease in. Ok, I think my mom has arthritis.


I called Mom that night and asked if we have lupus and arthritis. She said one of my nieces has been diagnosed with both.  Mom says she doesn't have arthritis.  Mom also has dementia, so she might not remember that she has arthritis because I swear she's had it since her 40's.


Hmmm to these sicknesses...


Although I feel like God usually speaks pretty loudly to me on decisions, this wasn't one of them.  I was saying GOD, I'M GOING TO NEED YOU to give me a deep conviction if I'm not suppose to do this.  I asked a few friends to pray and discern and no one felt a pull back.


So yesterday, I took Blue Scorpion venom in my IV. Feel free to Google it.  Stanford and some other places have done studies on it.  It's mainly used in Cuba, Argentina, and Mexico.


I slept 13 hours last night but I was fine this AM. I mean, I’m alive. One of my kidneys hasn’t felt good for 2 months now and I’m just waiting for that thing to stop aching. I don’t really have energy today and still want to go back to bed as I write this on my phone as Daniela is in the dentista.  This morning I was walking slowly around and didn’t want to eat because of nausea. I just felt drained and sick.


I am finishing this at 9pm and some of my energy returned and I feel much better than I did this morning.  I still have this foggy brain feeling.  I can't remember things the last few days and I feel like I keep repeating myself.


Update y'all next week.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

 Last night Dani and I went to a concert in the capital. It’s always exciting when we are able to go because they are so few and far between...